Reserve levels and intraday federal funds rate behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva, 2006.
"The Liquidity Effect in the Federal Funds Market: Evidence from Daily Open Market Operations,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 901-920, June.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp, 2004. "The liquidity effect in the federal funds market: evidence from daily open market operations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Spence Hilton & Alessandro Prati, 2008. "Money Market Integration," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(1), pages 193-213, February.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Svenja Gudell & R. Spence Hilton & Krista B. Schwarz, 2005. "Intraday trading in the overnight federal funds market," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Nov).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal funds rate ; Bank reserves ; Monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-05-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-05-12 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .