Out-of-school suspensions and parental involvement in children’s education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Datar, Ashlesha & Mason, Bryce, 2008. "Do reductions in class size "crowd out" parental investment in education?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 712-723, December.
- Maria E. Canon, 2010.
"The role of schools in the production of achievement,"
2010-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Maria Eugenia Canon, 2010. "The Role of Schools in the production of achievement," 2010 Meeting Papers 543, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation ; School choice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-10-09 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-10-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2011-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .