Demand shocks and economic fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Wen, Yi, 2004.
"Indeterminacy, aggregate demand, and the real business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 503-530, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Wen, Yi, 2001. "Indeterminacy, Aggregate Demand, and the Real Business Cycle," Working Papers 01-09r, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Fisher, Jonas D. M., 2004. "Fiscal shocks and their consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 89-117, March.
- Hall, Robert E, 1997.
"Macroeconomic Fluctuations and the Allocation of Time,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 223-250, January.
- Robert E. Hall, 1997. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and the Allocation of Time," NBER Working Papers 5933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2005. "A business cycle model with variable capacity utilization and demand disturbances," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1331-1360, July.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Constantinides, George M., 1991.
"Habit persistence and durability in aggregate consumption: Empirical tests,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-240, October.
- Wayne E. Ferson & George M. Constantinides, 1991. "Habit Persistence and Durability in Aggregate Consumption: Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 3631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-417, June.
- Wen, Yi, 2002. "Fickle Consumers versus Random Technology: Explaining Domestic and International Comovements," Working Papers 02-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Wen, Yi, 2001. "Demand-Driven Business Cycles: Explaining Domestic and International Comovements," Working Papers 01-18, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1991. "Productive externalities and business cycles," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 53, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wen Yi, 2004.
"What Does It Take to Explain Procyclical Productivity?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-40, June.
- Wen, Yi, 2002. "What Does It Take to Explain Procyclical Productivity," Working Papers 02-14, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Weder, Mark, 2001. "The great demand depression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,53, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico, 2010.
"Real business cycles with Cournot competition and endogenous entry,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 1101-1117.
- Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico, 2007. "Real Business Cycles with Cournot Competition and Endogenous Entry," MPRA Paper 7326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2008.
- Andrea Colciago & Federico Etro, 2007. "Real Business Cycles with Cournot Competition and Endogenous Entry," Working Papers 135, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Wen, Yi, 2007. "By force of demand: Explaining international comovements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Lester, Robert & Pries, Michael & Sims, Eric, 2014. "Volatility and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 17-36.
- Addessi, William & Busato, Francesco, 2011. "Preference shifts between consumption goods and sectoral changes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 213-216, June.
- Auray, Stéphane, 2009. "Consommation, effet de substitution intertemporelle et formation des habitudes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 85(4), pages 437-473, décembre.
- Yi Wen, 2008. "Inventories, liquidity, and the macroeconomy," Working Papers 2008-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dmitriev, Alexandre, 2017. "Composite habits and international transmission of business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-34.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-04-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2006-04-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2006-04-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2006-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .