Report NEP-DGE-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Haefke & Michael Reiter, 2006. "Endogenous labor market participation and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers 950, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2006. "Real business cycles," Staff Report 370, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Imperfect competition and indeterminacy of aggregate output," Working Papers 2006-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2006. "Cyclical wages in a search and bargaining model with large firms," Working Papers 06-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2006. ""Irrational exuberance" in the Pigou cycle under collateral constraints," Discussion papers 06015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Paul Gomme & B. Ravikumar & Peter Rupert, 2006. "The return to capital and the business cycle," Working Paper 0603, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2006. "Imperfect competition and sunspots," Working Papers 2006-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yi Wen, 2006. "Demand shocks and economic fluctuations," Working Papers 2006-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andres Erosa & Tatyana Koreshkova & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "On the aggregate and distributional implications of productivity differences across countries," Working Paper 06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "Time-varying risk, interest rates, and exchange rates in general equilibrium," Staff Report 371, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2005. "Optimal wealth taxes with risky human capital," Working Paper 05-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2006. "A Dynamic Theory of Public Spending, Taxation and Debt," NBER Working Papers 12100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Raffo, 2006. "Net exports, consumption volatility, and international real business cycle models," Research Working Paper RWP 06-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 2006. "Understanding the determinants of crime," Working Paper 0602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- K.K.Tang & Jie Zhang, "undated". "Health, Education and Life-Cycle Savings in Different Stages of Development," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0606, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Richard Pierse, 2006. "Terminal conditions in forward-looking economic models," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1006, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Richard Pierse, 2006. "Optimal control in nonlinear models: a generalised Gauss-Newton algorithm with analytic derivatives," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0906, School of Economics, University of Surrey.