Year-end seasonality in one-month LIBOR derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2002.
"A Model of the Federal Funds Rate Target,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1135-1167, October.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "A model for the federal funds rate target," Department of Economics 99-07, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2000. "A Model for the Federal Funds Rate Target," NBER Working Papers 7847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Jorda & James D. Hamilton, 2003. "A model for the federal funds rate target," Working Papers 176, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua Rosenberg, 1966.
"Testing the Volatility Term Structure Using Option Hedging Criteria,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
96-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua Rosenberg, 1998. "Testing the Volatility Term Structure using Option Hedging Criteria," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-031, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1995. " Predicting Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 507-528, June.
- Latane, Henry A & Rendleman, Richard J, Jr, 1976. "Standard Deviations of Stock Price Ratios Implied in Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 369-381, May.
- Jordan, Susan D. & Jordan, Bradford D., 1991. "Seasonality in Daily Bond Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 269-285, June.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Whaley, Robert E, 1987. " Efficient Analytic Approximation of American Option Values," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 301-320, June.
- Allen, Linda & Saunders, Anthony, 1992. "Bank window dressing: Theory and evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 585-623, June.
- Canina, Linda & Figlewski, Stephen, 1993. "The Informational Content of Implied Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(3), pages 659-681.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griffiths, Mark D & Winters, Drew B, 1996. "The Relation between the Federal Funds Cash and Futures Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 359-376, Fall.
- Lamoureux, Christopher G & Lastrapes, William D, 1993. "Forecasting Stock-Return Variance: Toward an Understanding of Stochastic Implied Volatilities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 293-326.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "Implied volatility from options on gold futures: do statistical forecasts add value or simply paint the lilly?," Working Papers 2003-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Mizrach & Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "The microstructure of the U.S. treasury market," Working Papers 2007-052, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2014.
"Do Central Bank Liquidity Facilities Affect Interbank Lending Rates?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 136-151, January.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2009. "Do central bank liquidity facilities affect interbank lending rates?," Working Paper Series 2009-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics ; Monetary policy ; Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2003-040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .