Inventories and output volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirsch, Albert A., 1996. "Has inventory management in the US become more efficient and flexible? A macroeconomic perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 37-46, August.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1991. "Taking Stock: A Critical Assessment of Recent Research on Inventories," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 73-96.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Egon Zakrajsek, 1998.
"Microeconomic inventory adjustment and aggregate dynamics,"
54, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- J. McCarthy & E. Zakrajsek, 1999. "Microeconomic inventory adjustment and aggregate dynamics," BIS Working Papers 63, Bank for International Settlements.
- Melika Ben Salem & Jean-Francois Jacques, 1996. "About the stability of the inventory-sales ratio: an empirical study with US sectoral data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(7), pages 467-469.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1997. "Inventories and the business cycle: an overview," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 11-22.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Egon Zakrajsek, 1998. "Trade inventories," Staff Reports 53, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andreas Hornstein, 1998. "Inventory investment and the business cycle," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 49-71.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-98-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .