Business networks, production chains and productivity: A theory of input-output architecture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ezra Oberfield, 2013. "Business Networks, Production Chains, and Productivity: A Theory of Input-Output Architecture," 2013 Meeting Papers 120, Society for Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2011.
"Sectoral versus Aggregate Shocks: A Structural Factor Analysis of Industrial Production,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-38.
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks: A Structural Factor Analysis of Industrial Production," NBER Working Papers 14389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Sectoral vs. aggregate shocks : a structural factor analysis of industrial production," Working Paper 08-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Mark Watson & Andrew Foerster, 2008. "Aggregate Shocks and the Variability of Industrial Production," 2008 Meeting Papers 224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Chaney, 2014.
"The Network Structure of International Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(11), pages 3600-3634, November.
- Chaney, Thomas, 2011. "The Network Structure of International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Chaney, 2014. "The Network Structure of International Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7an8r1ubqs9, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Chaney, 2011. "The Network Structure of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 16753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, M., 1996. "The Dynamics of Smithian growth," Papers 96/9, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Morgan Kelly, 1997. "The Dynamics of Smithian Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 939-964.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2010. "Cascades in Networks and Aggregate Volatility," NBER Working Papers 16516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity ; Labor market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-12-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-NET-2011-12-19 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-2011-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.