Occupational change, employer change, and the transferability of skills
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Lionel J. J. Nesta, 2006. "Labour Mobility of Academic Inventors. Career Decision and Knowledge Transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 139, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Aurelijus Dabusinskas, 2002.
"So Many Rocket Scientists, So Few Marketing Clerks: Occupational Mobility in Times of Rapid Technological Change,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
38, Royal Economic Society.
- Campos, Nauro F & Dabusinskas, Aurelijus, 2002. "So Many Rocket Scientists, so Few Marketing Clerks: Occupational Mobility in Times of Rapid Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 3531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Aurelijus Dabu??inskas, 2003. "So Many Rocket Scientists, So Few Marketing Clerks: Occupational Mobility in Times of Rapid Technological Change," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 552, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alexandre Léné, 2002. "Enterprise-related training and poaching externalities," Post-Print halshs-00150509, HAL.
- Simonetta Longhi & Mark Taylor, 2013.
"Occupational Change and Mobility Among Employed and Unemployed Job Seekers,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(1), pages 71-100, February.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Occupational change and mobility among employed and unemployed job seekers," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2010.
"Empirical evidence on occupation and industry specific human capital,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 567-580, June.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Empirical Evidence on Occupation and Industry Specific Human Capital," MPRA Paper 863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gathmann, Christina & Schönberg, Uta, 2006. "How General Is Specific Human Capital?," IZA Discussion Papers 2485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Altonji, Joseph G, 1993.
"The Demand for and Return to Education When Education Outcomes Are Uncertain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 48-83, January.
- Joseph G. Altonji, 1991. "The Demand for and Return to Education When Education Outcomes are Uncertain," NBER Working Papers 3714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clark, Damon & Fahr, René, 2001.
"The Promise of Workplace Training for Non-College-Bound Youth: Theory and Evidence from German Apprenticeship,"
IZA Discussion Papers
378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Damon & RenÈ Fahr, 2002. "The Promise of Workplace Training for Non-College-Bound Youth: Theory and Evidence from German Apprenticeship," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 52, Royal Economic Society.
- Clark, Damon & Fahr, Rene, 2002. "The promise of workplace training for non-college bound youth: theory and evidence from German apprenticeship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Damon Clark & René Fahr, 2002. "The Promise of Workplace Training for Non-College Bound Youth: Theory and Evidence from German Apprenticeship," CEP Discussion Papers dp0518, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1993. "The Industrial Mobility of Displaced Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 302-323, April.
- Eric Parrado & Asena Caner & Edward N. Wolff, 2005. "Occupational and Industrial Mobility in the United States 1969–93," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_416, Levy Economics Institute.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Dabusinskas, Aurelijus, 2009.
"So many rocket scientists, so few marketing clerks: Estimating the effects of economic reform on occupational mobility in Estonia,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 261-275, June.
- Campos, Nauro F & Dabušinskas, Aurelijus, 2008. "So Many Rocket Scientists, So Few Marketing Clerks: Estimating the Effects of Economic Reform on Occupational Mobility in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 3886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Regula Geel & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Occupational Mobility Within and Between Skill Clusters: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Skill-Weights Approach," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0047, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Randall W. Eberts & Christopher J. O'Leary, 2003.
"A Frontline Decision Support System for Georgia Career Centers,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Joshua Riley & Aquila Branch & Stephen Wandner & Wayne Gordon (ed.), A Compilation of Selected Papers from the Employment and Training Administration's 2003 Biennial National Research Conference, ETA Occasional Paper 20, pages 80-129
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Randall W. Eberts & Christopher J. O'Leary, 2002. "A Frontline Decision Support System for Georgia Career Centers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-84, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Antagonistic Managers, Careless Workers and Extraverted Salespeople: An Examination of Personality in Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gale, H. Frederick, Jr., 1990. "Econometric Analysis Of Farmer Participation In The Dairy Termination Program In North Carolina And Virginia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgwe:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .