Interconnectedness and Systemic Risk: Lessons from the Financial Crisis and Policy Implications : a speech at the American Economic Association/American Finance Association Joint Luncheon, San Diego, California, January 4, 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno M & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2000.
"Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations, and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 611-638, August.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2000. "Systemic risk, interbank relations, and liquidity provision by the central bank," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 611-640.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi & Jean Charles Rochet, 1998. "Systemic risk, interbank relations and liquidity provision by the Central Bank," Economics Working Papers 440, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank," CEPR Discussion Papers 2325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- X. Freixas & B. Parigi & J-C. Rochet, 2000. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by theCentral Bank," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 47, Netherlands Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Alter & Ben R. Craig & Peter Raupach, 2015.
"Centrality-Based Capital Allocations,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(3), pages 329-377, June.
- Adrian Alter & Ben Craig & Peter Raupach, 2014. "Centrality-based Capital Allocations," IMF Working Papers 14/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Alter, Adrian & Craig, Ben R. & Raupach, Peter, 2015. "Centrality-based Capital Allocations," Working Paper 1501, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Alter, Adrian & Craig, Ben & Raupach, Peter, 2015. "Centrality-based capital allocations," Discussion Papers 03/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Isaac M. Sonin & Konstantin Sonin, 2017. "Banks as Tanks: A Continuous-Time Model of Financial Clearing," Papers 1705.05943, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- repec:bis:bisifc:46-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Denmark; Financial Sector Assessment Program, Macroprudential Policies: Technical Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/347, International Monetary Fund.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Alessandro De Sanctis & Fabio Vanni, 2016. "Non-performing loans, systemic risk and resilience in financial networks," LEM Papers Series 2016/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jean Pierre Sabourin & Thomas M. Hoenig & Jonathan L. Fiechter & Michael J. Zamorski & Karl Frederick Rauscher & Didier Verstichel & Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, 2016. "SEACEN Financial Stability Journal Volume 6 2016," SEACEN Financial Stability Journal, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sfv6.
- Gabriele Visentin & Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico, 2016. "Rethinking Financial Contagion," Papers 1608.07831, arXiv.org.
- Shouwei Li & Jianmin He, 2016. "Loss distribution of systemic defaults in different interbank networks," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 27(10), pages 1-9, October.
- Alan Kirman, 2016. "Complexity and Economic Policy: A Paradigm Shift or a Change in Perspective? A Review Essay on David Colander and Roland Kupers's Complexity and the Art of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 534-572, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .