Communication and Monetary Policy : a speech at the National Economists Club Annual Dinner, Herbert Stein Memorial Lecture, Washington, D.C., November 19,2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2000.
"Three lessons for monetary policy in a low-inflation era,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 936-978.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 1999. "Three lessons for monetary policy in a low inflation era," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:29:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsz-Kin Chung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Ka-Fai Li, 2014. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Date-Based Forward Guidance at the Zero Lower Bound with a Non-Gaussian Affine Term-Structure Model," Working Papers 192014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Berg Tim Oliver, 2017.
"Forecast accuracy of a BVAR under alternative specifications of the zero lower bound,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(2), pages 1-29, April.
- Tim Oliver Berg, 2015. "Forecast Accuracy of a BVAR under Alternative Specifications of the Zero Lower Bound," ifo Working Paper Series 203, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:48-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2017.
"The influence of monetary policy on bank profitability,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 48-63, March.
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2015. "The influence of monetary policy on bank profitability," BIS Working Papers 514, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .