International Spillovers of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kose,Ayhan & Lakatos,Csilla & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Stocker,Marc, 2017.
"The global role of the U.S. economy: linkages, policies and spillovers,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7962, The World Bank.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Csilla Lakatos & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2017. "The Global Role of the U.S. Economy: Linkages, Policies and Spillovers," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1706, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Csilla Lakatos & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2017. "The global role of the US economy: Linkages, policies and spillovers," CAMA Working Papers 2017-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kose, Ayhan & Lakatos, Csilla & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Stocker, Marc, 2017. "The Global Role of the U.S. Economy: Linkages, Policies and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 11836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Hale, Galina, 2019.
"U.S. monetary policy and fluctuations of international bank lending,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 251-268.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Galina Hale, 2018. "US monetary policy and fluctuations of international bank lending," BIS Working Papers 730, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Galina Hale, 2018. "U.S. Monetary Policy and Fluctuations of International Bank Lending," Working Paper Series 2018-2, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 11 Jan 2018.
- Gustavo Adler & Carolina Osorio Buitron, 2019. "Policy mix and the U.S. trade balance," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 138-154, August.
- Arestis, Philip & Phelps, Peter, 2017. "Financial market implications of monetary policy coincidences: Evidence from the UK and Euro Area government-bond markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 88-102.
- Ruch,Franz Ulrich, 2020. "Prospects, Risks, and Vulnerabilities in Emerging and Developing Economies : Lessons from the Past Decade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9181, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2018. "Financial spillovers, spillbacks, and the scope for international macroprudential policy coordination," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 97, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-09-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-09-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-09-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgin:2016-02-08-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.