The global role of the US economy: Linkages, policies and spillovers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kose, Ayhan & Lakatos, Csilla & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Stocker, Marc, 2017. "The Global Role of the U.S. Economy: Linkages, Policies and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 11836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kose,Ayhan & Lakatos,Csilla & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Stocker,Marc, 2017. "The global role of the U.S. economy: linkages, policies and spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7962, The World Bank.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Csilla Lakatos & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2017. "The Global Role of the U.S. Economy: Linkages, Policies and Spillovers," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1706, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbr:nberch:13342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio, 2015.
"U.S. unconventional monetary policy and transmission to emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 27-59.
- Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio, 2014. "U.S. Unconventional Monetary Policy and Transmission to Emerging Market Economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1109, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2009.
"Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(2), pages 353-383, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew J Swiston, 2007. "Foreign Entanglements; Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Berkmen, S. Pelin & Gelos, Gaston & Rennhack, Robert & Walsh, James P., 2012.
"The global financial crisis: Explaining cross-country differences in the output impact,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 42-59.
- R. G Gelos & Robert Rennhack & James P Walsh & Pelin Berkmen, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis - Explaining Cross-Country Differences in the Output Impact," IMF Working Papers 09/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin, 2012.
"Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 236-251.
- Claudio Borio & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: a missing link in the transmission mechanism?," BIS Working Papers 268, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2009. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 623-685, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"Measuring the Output Responses to Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Angela Abbate & Sandra Eickmeier & Wolfgang Lemke & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016.
"The Changing International Transmission of Financial Shocks: Evidence from a Classical Time‐Varying FAVAR,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(4), pages 573-601, June.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Lemke, Wolfgang & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011. "The Changing International Transmission of Financial Shocks: Evidence from a Classical Time-Varying FAVAR," CEPR Discussion Papers 8341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Lemke, Wolfgang & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011. "The changing international transmission of financial shocks: evidence from a classical time-varying FAVAR," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel, 2016.
"Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7791, The World Bank.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies: Sources and implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arteta, Carlos & Kose, Ayhan & Stocker, Marc & Taskin, Temel, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 11433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Ammer & Michiel De Pooter & Christopher J. Erceg & Steven B. Kamin, 2016. "International Spillovers of Monetary Policy," IFDP Notes 2016-02-08-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C Johnson & Kei-Mu Yi, 2010.
"Demand Spillovers and the Collapse of Trade in the Global Recession,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 58(2), pages 295-326, December.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2010. "Demand Spillovers and the Collapse of Trade in the Global Recession," IMF Working Papers 10/142, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ami:journl:v:17:y:2018:i:1:p:100-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vegard Høghaug Larsen & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2018. "Business cycle narratives," Working Papers No 6/2018, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- repec:ccs:journl:y:2018:id:331 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States; uncertainty; trade; business cycles; global economy;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2017-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.