Imperfect credibility and the zero lower bound on the nominal interest rate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis, Richard, 2014.
"Imperfect credibility and robust monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 218-234.
- Richard Dennis, 2012. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2012-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Richard Dennis, 2013. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2013-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Richard Dennis, 2013. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dennis, Richard, 2013. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-78, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Richard Dennis, 2012. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-582, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Hatcher, Michael C., 2011. "Comparing inflation and price-level targeting: A comprehensive review of the literature," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2017.
"The effects of foreign shocks when interest rates are at zero,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 660-684, August.
- Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca, 2009. "The Effects of Foreign Shocks when Interest Rates are at Zero," International Finance Discussion Papers 983, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 03 Oct 2016.
- Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher & Guerrieri, Luca, 2010. "The Effects of Foreign Shocks When Interest Rates Are at Zero," CEPR Discussion Papers 8006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ngo, Phuong V., 2014. "Optimal discretionary monetary policy in a micro-founded model with a zero lower bound on nominal interest rate," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 44-65.
- Jones, Callum & Kulish, Mariano, 2013.
"Long-term interest rates, risk premia and unconventional monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2547-2561.
- Callum Jones & Mariano Kulish, 2011. "Long-term Interest Rates, Risk Premia and Unconventional Monetary Policy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2011-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ngo, Phuong V., 2015. "Household leverage, housing markets, and macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 191-207.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Interest rates ; Liquidity (Economics);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-08-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-08-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-08-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.