Gauging the Ability of the FOMC to Respond to Future Recessions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "Monetary Policy Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tayl99-1, July.
- Jane Dokko & Brian M. Doyle & Michael T. Kiley & Jinill Kim & Shane Sherlund & Jae Sim & Skander Van Den Heuvel, 2011. "Monetary policy and the global housing bubble," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 233-283, April.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 2016. "The US Phillips Curve: Back to the 60s?," Policy Briefs PB16-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2016. "The Phillips Curve: Back to the '60s?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 31-34, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Summer’s End — and a reading list to catch up on what you may have missed
by thebusinesscycleblog in The business cycle blog on 2016-09-03 18:41:38
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2017.
"The optimal inflation target and the natural rate of interest,"
Economics Working Papers
1591, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- P. Andrade & J. Galí & H. Le Bihan & J. Matheron, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," Working papers 670, Banque de France.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," NBER Working Papers 24328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrade, Philippe & Galí, Jordi & Lebihan, Hervé & Matheron, Julien, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 12723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2017. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," Working Papers 1009, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Michael T. Kiley & John M. Roberts, 2017. "Monetary Policy in a Low Interest Rate World," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(1 (Spring), pages 317-396.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:47-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Asset purchases ; Forward guidance ; Zero lower bound;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-08-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2016-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.