Whither Inflation Targeting? Speech to the Hayek Group, Reno, Nevada, September 6, 2016
Presentation to the Hayek Group, Reno, Nevada, by John C. Williams, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, for delivery on September 6, 2016
|Date of creation:||09 Sep 2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caballero, Ricardo & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2015.
"Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Farhi, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," 2016 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," Working Paper 344401, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2015. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," NBER Working Papers 21670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williams, John C., 2016. "Monetary Policy in a Low R-star World," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Matthes, Christian, 2015. "Calculating the Natural Rate of Interest: A Comparison of Two Alternative Approaches," Richmond Fed Economic Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Oct, pages 1-6.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfsp:169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noah Pollaczek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.