Whither Inflation Targeting? Speech to the Hayek Group, Reno, Nevada, September 6, 2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2015.
"Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," Working Paper 344401, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2015. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," NBER Working Papers 21670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," 2016 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Williams, John C., 2016. "Monetary Policy in a Low R-star World," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Matthes, Christian, 2015. "Calculating the Natural Rate of Interest: A Comparison of Two Alternative Approaches," Richmond Fed Economic Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Oct, pages 1-6.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Fed's Price Stability Achievement
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-03-06 19:41:01
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Neri & Giuseppe Ferrero & Marco Gross, 2017.
"On secular stagnation and low interest rates: demography matters,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1137, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ferrero, Giuseppe & Gross, Marco & Neri, Stefano, 2017. "On secular stagnation and low interest rates: demography matters," Working Paper Series 2088, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfsp:169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.