Banking and finance in Argentina in the period 1900-35
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nakamura, Leonard I. & Zarazaga, Carlos E., 2001. "Banking and finance in Argentina in the period 1900–35," Working Papers 0108, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2001. "Banking and finance in Argentina in the period 1900-35," Working Papers 01-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loretta J. Mester & Leonard I. Nakamura & Micheline Renault, 1998.
"Checking accounts and bank monitoring,"
98-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Loretta J. Mester & Leonard I. Nakamura & Micheline Renault, 2002. "Checking Accounts and Bank Monitoring," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-02, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Loretta J. Mester & Leonard I. Nakamura & Micheline Renault, 2001. "Checking accounts and bank monitoring," Working Papers 01-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Milton Friedman & Anna Jacobson Schwartz, 1970. "Monetary Statistics of the United States: Estimates, Sources, Methods," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie70-1, January.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1993. "Stock market development and financial intermediary growth : a research agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1159, The World Bank.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Carlos E. Zarazaga, 1997. "Economic growth in Argentina in the period 1900-30: some evidence from stock returns," Working Papers 97-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:384-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2013.
"Banking crises: An equal opportunity menace,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4557-4573.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "Banking Crises: An Equal Opportunity Menace," NBER Working Papers 14587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "Banking Crises: An Equal Opportunity Menace," CEPR Discussion Papers 7131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barro, Robert J. & Ursúa, José F., 2017. "Stock-market crashes and depressions," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 384-398.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises - Latin America;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2002-02-15 (International Finance)
- NEP-MFD-2002-02-15 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PKE-2002-02-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddcl:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .