On the econometrics of world business cycles
A description of the method used in dynamic general equilibrium business-cycle research as applied in some recent work on open economies.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.clevelandfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1991.
"International real business cycles,"
146, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1995.
"International Real Business Cycles among Heterogeneous Countries,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
38, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Zimmermann, Christian, 1997. "International real business cycles among heterogeneous countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 319-356, February.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1996. "International Real Business Cycles among Heterogeneous Countries," Macroeconomics 9607002, EconWPA.
- Stockman, Alan C & Tesar, Linda L, 1995.
"Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 168-85, March.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1990. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," NBER Working Papers 3566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1991. "Tastes and technology in a two-country model of the business cycle: explaining international co-movements," Working Paper 9019, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989.
"Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991. "Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:9115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.