On the econometrics of world business cycles
A description of the method used in dynamic general equilibrium business-cycle research as applied in some recent work on open economies.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1455 East 6th St., Cleveland OH 44114|
Web page: http://www.clevelandfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1987.
"International real business cycles,"
426, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1995.
"International Real Business Cycles among Heterogeneous Countries,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
38, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Zimmermann, Christian, 1997. "International real business cycles among heterogeneous countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 319-356, February.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1996. "International Real Business Cycles among Heterogeneous Countries," Macroeconomics 9607002, EconWPA.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989.
"Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991. "Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1990.
"Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements,"
NBER Working Papers
3566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C & Tesar, Linda L, 1995. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 168-85, March.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1991. "Tastes and technology in a two-country model of the business cycle: explaining international co-movements," Working Paper 9019, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:9115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.