The role of community partners in urban investments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G L Clark, 1994. "Strategy and Structure: Corporate Restructuring and the Scope and Characteristics of Sunk Costs," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(1), pages 9-32, January.
- Clark, Gordon L. & Caerlewy-Smith, Emiko & Marshall, John C., 2006. "Pension fund trustee competence: decision making in problems relevant to investment practice," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 91-110, March.
- Anna Steiger & Tessa Hebb & Lisa A. Hagerman, 2007. "The case for the community partner in economic development," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2007-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Joseph Gyourko & Witold Rybczynski, "undated". "Financing New Urbanism," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 369, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E. & Schmid, A. Allan, 2002. "Social Capital And Poverty Reduction: Toward A Mature Paradigm," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10941, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpc:2008-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .