An Evaluation of Wage Subsidy Programs to SMEs Utilising Propensity Score Matching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jochen Kluve & Hartmut Lehmann & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2000.
"Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples,"
CERT Discussion Papers
0007, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Kluve, Jochen & Lehmann, Hartmut & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labor Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jochen Kluve & Hartmut Lehmann & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2002. "Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labor Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 447, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kluve, Jochen & Lehmann, Hartmut & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2002. "Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples," CEPR Discussion Papers 3298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Lechner, 2002. "Program Heterogeneity And Propensity Score Matching: An Application To The Evaluation Of Active Labor Market Policies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 205-220, May.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Aki Kangasharju, 2007.
"Do Wage Subsidies Increase Employment in Subsidized Firms?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 51-67, February.
- Kangasharju, Aki, 2005. "Do Wages Subsidies Increase Employment in Subsidised Firms?," Discussion Papers 378, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Petra E. Todd & Jeffrey A. Smith, 2001. "Reconciling Conflicting Evidence on the Performance of Propensity-Score Matching Methods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 112-118, May.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Causal Effects in Non-Experimental Studies: Re-Evaluating the Evaluation of Training Programs," NBER Working Papers 6586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venetoklis, Takis & Kangasharju, Aki, 2002. "Business Subsidies and Employment of Firms: Overall Evaluation and Regional Extension," Discussion Papers 268, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2002. "Do Innovation Subsidies Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from the German Service Sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; employment; wage subsidies; estimation methods; Economic growth; Taloudellinen kasvu; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; C800 - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs: General; J230 - Employment Determination; Job Creation; Demand for Labor; Self-Employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.