The French Nuclear Bet
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie Petitet, Dominique Finon, and Tanguy Janssen, 2016.
"Carbon Price instead of Support Schemes: Wind Power Investments by the Electricity Market,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Finon Dominique & Tanguy Janssen & Marie Petitet, 2015. "Carbon price instead of support schemes : Windpower investments by the electricity markets," CIRED Working Papers hal-01108944, HAL.
- Marie Petitet & Finon Dominique & Tanguy Janssen, 2015. "Carbon price instead of support schemes : Windpower investments by the electricity markets," CIRED Working Papers hal-01108443, HAL.
- Simoes, Sofia & Zeyringer, Marianne & Mayr, Dieter & Huld, Thomas & Nijs, Wouter & Schmidt, Johannes, 2017. "Impact of different levels of geographical disaggregation of wind and PV electricity generation in large energy system models: A case study for Austria," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 183-198.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2016.
"Interaction between CO2 emissions trading and renewable energy subsidies under uncertainty: feed-in tariffs as a safety net against over-allocation,"
2016.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2016. "Interaction between CO2 emissions trading and renewable energy subsidies under uncertainty: feed-in tariffs as a safety net against over-allocation," Working Papers 2016.14, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Nahmmacher, Paul & Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte, 2016. "Strategies against shocks in power systems – An analysis for the case of Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 455-465.
- Grubler, Arnulf, 2010. "The costs of the French nuclear scale-up: A case of negative learning by doing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5174-5188, September.
- Lina Escobar Rangel and Francois Leveque, 2015. "Revisiting the Cost Escalation Curse of Nuclear Power: New Lessons from the French Experience," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:5:p:609-618 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jägemann, Cosima & Fürsch, Michaela & Hagspiel, Simeon & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Decarbonizing Europe's power sector by 2050 — Analyzing the economic implications of alternative decarbonization pathways," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 622-636.
- Pfenninger, Stefan & DeCarolis, Joseph & Hirth, Lion & Quoilin, Sylvain & Staffell, Iain, 2017. "The importance of open data and software: Is energy research lagging behind?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 211-215.
- Linares, Pedro & Conchado, Adela, 2013.
"The economics of new nuclear power plants in liberalized electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 119-125.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economics of New Nuclear Power Plants in Liberalized Electricity Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Boccard, Nicolas, 2014.
"The cost of nuclear electricity: France after Fukushima,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 450-461.
- Nicolas Boccard, 2013. "The Cost of Nuclear Electricity: France after Fukushima," CEPR Discussion Papers 687, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- François Lévêque & Lina Escobar Rangel, 2015. "Revisiting the Cost Escalation Curse of Nuclear Power Generation: New Lessons from the French Experience," Post-Print hal-01260975, HAL.
- Robert J. Lempert & David G. Groves & Steven W. Popper & Steve C. Bankes, 2006. "A General, Analytic Method for Generating Robust Strategies and Narrative Scenarios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 514-528, April.
- Minh Ha-Duong & V. Journé, 2014. "Calculating nuclear accident probabilities from empirical frequencies," Post-Print hal-01018478, HAL.
- Lina Escobar Rangel & François Lévêque, 2014. "How Fukushima Dai-ichi core meltdown changed the probability of nuclear accidents," Post-Print hal-01110974, HAL.
- Hirth, Lion, 2016. "The benefits of flexibility: The value of wind energy with hydropower," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 210-223.
- Ueckerdt, Falko & Hirth, Lion & Luderer, Gunnar & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2013. "System LCOE: What are the costs of variable renewables?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 61-75.
More about this item
KeywordsPower System; Nuclear Power; Uncertainty; Investment Optimization; Robust Decision Making;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2017-04-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2017-04-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2017.18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.