Report NEP-REG-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2017. "Prices versus quantities: The impact of fracking on the choice of climate policy instruments in the presence of OPEC," Discussion Papers 2017/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Florian Ziel & Rick Steinert, 2017. "Probabilistic Mid- and Long-Term Electricity Price Forecasting," Papers 1703.10806, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Ke Wang & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "Operational and environmental performance in China¡¯s thermal power industry: Taking an effectiveness measure as complement to an efficiency measure," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 100, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2017. "Identification of the information gap in residential energy efficiency: How information asymmetry can be mitigated to induce energy efficiency renovations," Papers WP558, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Arlan Brucal & Michael Roberts, 2017. "Do Energy Efficiency Standards Hurt Consumers? Evidence from Household Appliance Sales," GRI Working Papers 266, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Matthias Fripp, 2017. "Effect of Electric Vehicles on Design, Operation and Cost of a 100% Renewable Power System," Working Papers 2017-3, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2017. "The Impact of the Opening of High-Speed Rail on Innovation," Discussion papers 17034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Georg Zachmann, 2017. "The carbon buyers’ club: international emissions trading beyond Paris," Policy Briefs 19951, Bruegel.
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Quentin Perrier, 2017. "The French Nuclear Bet," Working Papers 2017.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Julien Gourdon & James Messent, 2017. "How government procurement measures can affect trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 199, OECD Publishing.
- Tom Harris & Mark Collinson & Martin Wittenberg, 2016. "Aiming for a moving target: The dynamics of household electricity access in a developing context," SALDRU Working Papers 195, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- André De Palma & Carlos Criado & L Randrianarisoa, 2017. "When Hotelling meets Vickrey Service timing and spatial asymmetry in the airline industry ," Working Papers hal-01448391, HAL.
- Alexandrov, Alexei & Pittman, Russell & Ukhaneva, Olga, 2017. "Royalty stacking in the U.S. freight railroads: Cournot vs. Coase," MPRA Paper 78249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, James, 2016. "The political economy of high speed rail in Florida: 1981-present," MPRA Paper 76765, University Library of Munich, Germany.