How government procurement measures can affect trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Štěrbová Ludmila & Halík Jaroslav & Neumannová Pavla, 2020. "Traditional Procurement versus Public-pPivate Partnership: A Comparison and Synergies with Focus on Cross-Border Contracts," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, Sciendo, vol. 66(1), pages 52-64, March.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2018.
"Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Hoekman & Marco Sanfilippo, 2018. "Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/16, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Government procurement; Government Procurement Agreement (GPA); home bias; International Trade; preferential trade agreements;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:199-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.