Coalition Formation in Generalized Apex Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montero, Maria, 2002.
"Non-cooperative bargaining in apex games and the kernel,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 309-321, November.
- Montero, M.P., 1999. "Noncooperative Bargaining in Apex Games and the Kernel," Discussion Paper 1999-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Claus-Jochen Haake, 2006.
"Government versus Opposition: Who Should be Who in the 16th German Bundestag?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 115-128, November.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Haake, Claus-Jochen, 2011. "Government versus opposition. Who should be who in the 16th German Bundestag?," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 375, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tayfun Sönmez & Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Core in a simple coalition formation game," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(1), pages 135-153.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-1064, July.
- Sagonti, Emanuela, 1991. "On the Strong Monotonicity of Power Indices," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(1), pages 13-22.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Haake, Claus-Jochen, 2008. "Stable governments and the semistrict core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 460-475, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsApex Games; Core Stability; Hedonic Games; Strong Monotonicity;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-06-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2012-06-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2012.38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.