Report NEP-GTH-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Karos, 2012. "Coalition Formation in Generalized Apex Games," Working Papers 2012.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heinrich H. Nax & Bary S.R. Pradelski, 2012. "Evolutionary dynamics and equitable core selection in assignment games," Economics Series Working Papers 607, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Demichelis, Stefano, 2012. "Evolution towards efficient coordination in repeated games, preliminary version," MPRA Paper 39311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 2012.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate Knowledge of Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers 642, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Klaus Abbink & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza, 2012. "Inequality and Inter-group Conflicts – Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-07-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate Knowledge of Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp610, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jeremy T. Fox & David H. Hsu & Chenyu Yang, 2012. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Matching Games with an Application to Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 18168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Idione Soza & Paulo Barelli, 2012. "A note on the equilibrium existence problem in discontinuous games," Discussion Papers Series 467, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Donja Darai & Silvia Grätz, 2012. "Attraction and cooperative behavior," ECON - Working Papers 082, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2013.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2012. "Some remarks on restricted bargaining sets," MPRA Paper 39385, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2012.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Why Can’t We Be Friends? Entitlements, bargaining, and conflict," Working Papers 12-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ballester & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2012. "A foundation for strategic agenda voting," Economics Working Papers 1302, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Houba, Harold & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Zhu, Xueqin, 2012. "Transboundary Water Management: A joint management approach to the Mekong River Basin," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 125063, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.