The Preferences of Trieste Inhabitants for the Re-use of the Old Port: A Conjoint Choice Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Boxall & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2002. "Understanding Heterogeneous Preferences in Random Utility Models: A Latent Class Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(4), pages 421-446, December.
- Boter, Jaap & Rouwendal, Jan & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "Employing Travel Costs to Compare the Use Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Edward Morey & Kathleen Greer Rossmann, 2003. "Using Stated-Preference Questions to Investigate Variations in Willingness to Pay for Preserving Marble Monuments: Classic Heterogeneity, Random Parameters, and Mixture Models," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 215-229, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:825-839 is not listed on IDEAS
- Figini, Paolo & Vici, Laura, 2012.
"Off-season tourists and the cultural offer of a mass-tourism destination: The case of Rimini,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 825-839.
- Paolo Figini & Laura Vici, 2010. "Off-Season Tourists and the Cultural Offer of a Mass-Tourism Destination: The Case of Rimini," Working Paper series 24_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Use; Port; Trieste; Conjoint Analysis;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-10-28 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2008-10-28 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TUR-2008-10-28 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2008.74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .