Eliciting Public Preferences For Managing Cultural Heritage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Santagata & Giovanni Signorello, 2000. "Contingent Valuation of a Cultural Public Good and Policy Design: The Case of ``Napoli Musei Aperti''," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(3), pages 181-204, August.
- Edward Morey & Kathleen Greer Rossmann, 2003. "Using Stated-Preference Questions to Investigate Variations in Willingness to Pay for Preserving Marble Monuments: Classic Heterogeneity, Random Parameters, and Mixture Models," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 215-229, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Touristsâ€™ Satisfaction Vs. Residentsâ€™ Quality of Life in Medium Sized European Cities: A Conjoint Analysis Approach for Cultural Tourismâ€™s Impact Assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p678, European Regional Science Association.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2014. "Individual Preferences and Job Characteristics: An Analysis of Cooperative Credit Banks," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2012. "Cooperative credit banks: some fundamental institutional features," Working Papers 3_223, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
More about this item
KeywordsConjoint Analyis; Evaluation of Cultural Goods;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-01-16 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2005-01-16 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MIC-2005-01-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0501004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.