Eliciting Public Preferences For Managing Cultural Heritage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Santagata & Giovanni Signorello, 2000. "Contingent Valuation of a Cultural Public Good and Policy Design: The Case of ``Napoli Musei Aperti''," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(3), pages 181-204, August.
- Edward Morey & Kathleen Greer Rossmann, 2003. "Using Stated-Preference Questions to Investigate Variations in Willingness to Pay for Preserving Marble Monuments: Classic Heterogeneity, Random Parameters, and Mixture Models," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 215-229, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Touristsâ€™ Satisfaction Vs. Residentsâ€™ Quality of Life in Medium Sized European Cities: A Conjoint Analysis Approach for Cultural Tourismâ€™s Impact Assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p678, European Regional Science Association.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2014. "Individual Preferences and Job Characteristics: An Analysis of Cooperative Credit Banks," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2012. "Cooperative credit banks: some fundamental institutional features," Working Papers 3_223, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
More about this item
KeywordsConjoint Analyis; Evaluation of Cultural Goods;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-01-16 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2005-01-16 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MIC-2005-01-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0501004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .