Eliciting Public Preferences For Managing Cultural Heritage Sites: Evidence from a Case study on the Temples Of Paestum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Morey & Kathleen Greer Rossmann, 2003. "Using Stated-Preference Questions to Investigate Variations in Willingness to Pay for Preserving Marble Monuments: Classic Heterogeneity, Random Parameters, and Mixture Models," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 215-229, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricci, Elena Claire & Catenacci, Michela & Travisi, Chiara M., 2015. "The impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture and other economic activities in coastal areas: the case of Grado-Marano lagoon," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212484, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ricci, Elena Claire & Catenacci, Michela & Travisi, Chiara M., 2015. "The impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture and other economic activities in coastal areas: the case of Grado-Marano lagoon," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212293, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-11-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2005-11-09 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2005-11-09 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .