The Balassa-Samuelsson effect and the wage, price and unemployment dynamics in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katarina Juselius & Javier Ordóñez, 2005. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect and the wage, price and unemployment dynamics in Spain," Working Papers 05-13, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Katarina Juselius & Javier Ordóñez, 2005. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect and the Wage, Price and Unemployment Dynamics in Spain," Discussion Papers 05-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Caselli & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"Is Poland the Next Spain?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2004, pages 459-533
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "Is Poland the next Spain?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Caselli & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "Is Poland the Next Spain?," NBER Working Papers 11045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Caselli & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "Is Poland the Next Spain?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0668, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Caselli, Francesco & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "Is Poland the Next Spain?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Russell, Bill, 2005. "Inflation and measures of the markup," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Henrik Hansen & Søren Johansen, 1999. "Some tests for parameter constancy in cointegrated VAR-models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(2), pages 306-333.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdadef:05-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .