Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez, 2005. "Return to tourist destination. Is it reputation, after all?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2055-2065.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V., 2003. "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers 03-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1989. "Imperfect information in the product market," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 769-847 Elsevier.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2001.
"Who Wants a Good Reputation?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 415-441.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, "undated". ""Who Wants a Good Reputation?''," CARESS Working Papres 98-12, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Mailath,G.J. & Samuelson,L., 1998. "Who wants a good reputation?," Working papers 19, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, "undated". "Who Wants a Good Reputation?," Penn CARESS Working Papers a3e3219aee004bd237f8112f9, Penn Economics Department.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2000. "Who Wants a Good Reputation?," CARESS Working Papres sell-rep, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
- Eduardo S. Schwartz & Walter N. Torous, 1993. "Mortgage Prepayment and Default Decisions: A Poisson Regression Approach," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 431-449.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw, 1991. "Tests for Detecting Overdispersion in the Positive Poisson Regression Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 215-222, April.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1992. "Overdispersion tests for truncated Poisson regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 347-370.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:242-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Barros & Vera Barros & Peter Dieke, 2012. "Tourism and Human Development in Mozambique: an analysis for Inhambane province," CEsA Working Papers 100, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Moll-de-Alba & Lluís Prats & Lluís Coromina, 2016. "The need to adapt to travel expenditure patterns. A study comparing business and leisure tourists in Barcelona," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 253-267, August.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdadef:03-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .