Overdispersion tests for truncated Poisson regression models
No abstract is available for this item.
- Óscar D. Lourenço & Pedro L. Ferreira, 2005. "Utilization of public health centres in Portugal: effect of time costs and other determinants. Finite mixture models applied to truncated samples," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 939-953.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Truncated-At-Zero Count Data Models With Partial Observability: An Application To The Freshwater Fishing Demand In The Southeastern U.S," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35185, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Laishram Ladusingh & Akansha Singh, 2015. "Contextual correlates of intensity of smoking in northeast India," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(3), pages 317-326, March.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Explaning Anglers Behavior Using Count Data Models With Endogenous Switching Regime," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22087, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Luis Façanha & Marcelo Resende, 2010. "Determinants of hierarchical structure in industrial firms: an empirical study," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 295-308, June.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Application Of Hurdle Negative Binomial Count Data Model To Demand For Black Bass Fishing In The Southeastern United States," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Rilstone, Paul & Stern, Steven, 1998. "Semiparametric estimation of count regression models1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Francisco Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez, 2005. "Return to tourist destination. Is it reputation, after all?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2055-2065.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, "undated". "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 03-01, FEDEA.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V., 2003. "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers 03-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Luis Otávio Façanha & Marcelo Resende, 2006. "Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: an Econometric Study," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/1, European University Institute.
- Luis Otávio Facanha & Marcelo Resende, 2007. "Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: An Econometric Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 1985, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sisko Arinen & Harri Sintonen & Gunnar Rosenqvist, 1996. "Dental utilisation by young adults before and after subsidisation reform in Finland," Working Papers 149chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bouchard, Martin & Spindler, Andrea, 2010. "Groups, gangs, and delinquency: Does organization matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 921-933, September.
- Gourieroux, C. & Visser, M., 1997. "A count data model with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 247-268, August.
- Shonkwiler, J.S., 2016. "Variance of the truncated negative binomial distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 209-210.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:54:y:1992:i:1-3:p:347-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed