Overdispersion tests for truncated Poisson regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Truncated-At-Zero Count Data Models With Partial Observability: An Application To The Freshwater Fishing Demand In The Southeastern U.S," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35185, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Application Of Hurdle Negative Binomial Count Data Model To Demand For Black Bass Fishing In The Southeastern United States," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Rilstone, Paul & Stern, Steven, 1998. "Semiparametric estimation of count regression models1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Francisco Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez, 2005.
"Return to tourist destination. Is it reputation, after all?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2055-2065.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, "undated". "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 03-01, FEDEA.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V., 2003. "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers 03-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Luis Otávio Façanha & Marcelo Resende, 2006.
"Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: an Econometric Study,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2006/1, European University Institute.
- Luis Otávio Facanha & Marcelo Resende, 2007. "Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: An Econometric Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 1985, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sisko Arinen & Harri Sintonen & Gunnar Rosenqvist, 1996. "Dental utilisation by young adults before and after subsidisation reform in Finland," Working Papers 149chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- V. J. Cano Fernandez & G. Guirao Perez & M. C. Rodriguez Donate & M. E. Romero Rodriguez, 2009. "An analysis of count data models for the study of exclusivity in wine consumption," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(12), pages 1563-1574.
- Óscar D. Lourenço & Pedro L. Ferreira, 2005. "Utilization of public health centres in Portugal: effect of time costs and other determinants. Finite mixture models applied to truncated samples," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 939-953.
- Laishram Ladusingh & Akansha Singh, 2015. "Contextual correlates of intensity of smoking in northeast India," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(3), pages 317-326, March.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Explaning Anglers Behavior Using Count Data Models With Endogenous Switching Regime," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22087, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Luis Façanha & Marcelo Resende, 2010. "Determinants of hierarchical structure in industrial firms: an empirical study," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 295-308, June.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouchard, Martin & Spindler, Andrea, 2010. "Groups, gangs, and delinquency: Does organization matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 921-933, September.
- Gourieroux, C. & Visser, M., 1997. "A count data model with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 247-268, August.
- Shonkwiler, J.S., 2016. "Variance of the truncated negative binomial distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 209-210.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:54:y:1992:i:1-3:p:347-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.