Tests for Detecting Overdispersion in the Positive Poisson Regression Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Application Of Hurdle Negative Binomial Count Data Model To Demand For Black Bass Fishing In The Southeastern United States," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Rilstone, Paul & Stern, Steven, 1998. "Semiparametric estimation of count regression models1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Francisco Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez, 2005.
"Return to tourist destination. Is it reputation, after all?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2055-2065.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, "undated". "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 03-01, FEDEA.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V., 2003. "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers 03-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Luis Otávio Façanha & Marcelo Resende, 2006.
"Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: an Econometric Study,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2006/1, European University Institute.
- Luis Otávio Facanha & Marcelo Resende, 2007. "Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: An Econometric Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 1985, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chesher, Andrew & Dhaene, Geert & Gouriéroux, Christian & Scaillet, Olivier, 1999.
"Bartlett Identities Tests,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrew Chesher & Geert Dhaene & Christian Gourieroux & Olivier Scaillet, 1999. "Bartlett Identities Tests," Working Papers 99-32, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- CHESHER, Andrew & DHAENE, Geert & GOURIEROUX, Christian & SCAILLET, Olivier, 1999. "Bartlett identities tests," CORE Discussion Papers 1999039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Sato, Kazuo, 2005. "Truncation and Endogenous Stratification in Various Count Data Models for Recreation Demand Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 615, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mihaela DAVID, 2014. "Modeling The Frequency Of Claims In Auto Insurance With Application To A French Case," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 69-85, June.
- Isabel Mendes & Isabel Proença, 2009. "Measuring the Social Recreation Per-Day Net Benefit of Wildlife Amenities of a National Park: A Count-Data Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/35, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0726-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Truncated-At-Zero Count Data Models With Partial Observability: An Application To The Freshwater Fishing Demand In The Southeastern U.S," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35185, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yih-Huei Huang & Wen-Han Hwang & Fei-Yin Chen, 2011. "Differential Measurement Errors in Zero-Truncated Regression Models for Count Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1471-1480, December.
- Dietz, Ekkehart & Bohning, Dankmar, 2000. "On estimation of the Poisson parameter in zero-modified Poisson models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 441-459, October.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Explaning Anglers Behavior Using Count Data Models With Endogenous Switching Regime," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22087, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K., 2016. "An application of the directional distance function with the number of accidents as an undesirable output to measure the technical efficiency of state road transport in India," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-12.
- Isabel Mendes & Isabel Proença, 2005. "Estimating the Recreation Value of Ecosystems by Using a Travel Cost Method Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Georgios Papadopoulos, 2013. "Immigration Status and Victimization: Evidence from the British Crime Survey," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 042, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:9:y:1991:i:2:p:215-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.