Efficiency Wages in Heterogenous Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bellante, Don, 1994. "Sticky Wages, Efficiency Wages, and Market Processes," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 21-33.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Bent Jesper Christensen & Jesper Bagger, 2010. "Wage and Productivity Dispersion: Labor Quality or Rent Sharing?," 2010 Meeting Papers 758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marek Rusnak & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013.
"How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(1), pages 37-70, February.
- Marek Rusnak & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2011. "How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2011/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Marek Rusnák & Tomáš Havránek & Roman Horváth, 2011. "How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Marek Rusnak & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2011. "How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp446, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; efficiency wages; involuntary unemployment; demand for heterogeneous goods.;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2011_28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.