Efficiency Wages in Heterogenous Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marek Rusnak & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013.
"How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(1), pages 37-70, February.
- Marek Rusnak & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2011. "How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2011/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Marek Rusnák & Tomáš Havránek & Roman Horváth, 2011. "How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Marek Rusnak & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2011. "How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp446, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bellante, Don, 1994. "Sticky Wages, Efficiency Wages, and Market Processes," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 21-33.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Bent Jesper Christensen & Jesper Bagger, 2010. "Wage and Productivity Dispersion: Labor Quality or Rent Sharing?," 2010 Meeting Papers 758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; efficiency wages; involuntary unemployment; demand for heterogeneous goods.;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2011_28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .