National Agricultural Biotechnology Research Capacity in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Benjamin Falck-Zepeda & Greg Traxler & Robert G. Nelson, 2000. "Surplus Distribution from the Introduction of a Biotechnology Innovation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 360-369.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Spielman, David J. & von Grebmer, Klaus, 2004. "Public-private partnerships in agricultural research: an analysis of challenges facing industry and the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," EPTD discussion papers 113, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alarcon, Enrique & Artunduaga, Rodrigo, 0. "Latin America and the Caribbean: The New Agro-biotechnologies, Challenges, Trends, and Institutional Considerations," Comuniica Magazine, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture, June.
- Seife Ayele & David Wield, 2005. "Science and technology capacity building and partnership in African agriculture: perspectives on Mali and Egypt," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 631-646.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural development; Agricultural research; Biochemical engineering; Biosafety; Biotechnology; Crops; Developing countries; Farming systems; Financing; Genetic engineering; Genetically modified organisms; Plant biotechnology; Technological changes; Technology.;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fao:wpaper:0414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Anríquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .