Risk-Sharing and Retrading in Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Geanakoplos, John & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Real indeterminacy with financial assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Lawrence Blume & Tarek Coury & David Easley, 2006. "Information, trade and incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(2), pages 379-394, October.
- Atsushi Kajii & Antonio Villanacci & Alessandro Citanna, 1998.
"Constrained suboptimality in incomplete markets: a general approach and two applications,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 495-521.
- Alessandro Citanna & Atsushi Kajii & Antonio Villanacci, 1998. "Constrained suboptimality in incomplete markets: a general approach and two applications," Post-Print hal-00479390, HAL.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2014.
"Value Of Information In Competitive Economies With Incomplete Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 57-81, February.
- Rohit Rahi & Piero Gottardi, 2007. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp596, Financial Markets Group.
- Gottardi, Piero & Rahi, Rohit, 2007. "Value of information in competitive economies with incomplete markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4749, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2007. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2007_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2010. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp658, Financial Markets Group.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2010. "Value of Information in Competitive Economies with Incomplete Markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/34, European University Institute.
- Milgrom, Paul & Stokey, Nancy, 1982. "Information, trade and common knowledge," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Theory of Incomplete Markets, Volume 1," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262632543, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive Equilibrium; Incomplete Markets; Information; Re-trading;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-03-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2012-03-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2012/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.