Report NEP-CTA-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Auster, 2011. "Asymmetric Awareness and Moral Hazard," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/, European University Institute.
- Marcello Miccoli, 2012. "Optimal dynamic public communication," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 856, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2012. "Competing with Equivocal Information," Working Papers hal-00675126, HAL.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2012-01:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jos Jansen, 2012. "Beyond the Need to Boast: Cost Concealment Incentives and Exit in Cournot Oligopoly," Working Paper Series in Economics 52, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Perez-Richet & Delphine Prady, 2012. "Complicating to Persuade?," Working Papers hal-00675135, HAL.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2011. "Revenue Comparison in Asymmetric Auctions with Discrete Valuations," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/27, European University Institute.
- Maria Cristina Molinari, 2011. "Corruption in Privatization and Governance Regimes," Working Papers 2011_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andrew Atkeson & Christian Hellwig & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Optimal Regulation in the Presence of Reputation Concerns," NBER Working Papers 17898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulina Granados Zambrano, 2012. "I Prefer Not to Know! Analyzing the Decision of Getting Information about your Ability," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/04, European University Institute.
- Neri, Claudia, 2012. "Eliciting Beliefs in Continuous-Choice Games: A Double Auction Experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1207, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Dec 2012.
- Andrew Atkeson & Christian Hellwig & Guillermo L. Ordonez, 2012. "Optimal regulation in the presence of reputation concerns," Staff Report 464, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hamid Mehran & Lindsay Mollineaux, 2012. "Corporate governance of financial institutions," Staff Reports 539, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2012. "Risk-Sharing and Retrading in Incomplete Markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/03, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Jean Marc Tallon & Paolo Ghirardato, 2011. "Flexible contracts," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/26, European University Institute.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2011. "Unilateral Action and Negotiations about Climate Policy," Working Papers unilateral_action_and_neg, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3063/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore