Optimal dynamic public communication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chamley,Christophe P., 2004. "Rational Herds," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521530927.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Matthias Mohr & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013.
"Structural Reforms and Macroeconomic Performance in the Euro Area Countries: A Model-Based Assessment,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 23-44, February.
- P. Jacquinot & M. Mohr & M. Pisani & Sandra Gomes, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Papers w201113, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Matthias Mohr & Massimiliano Pisani, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 830, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mohr, Matthias & Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series 1323, European Central Bank.
- Chamley,Christophe P., 2004. "Rational Herds," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521824019.
- Xavier Vives, 1993. "How Fast do Rational Agents Learn?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 329-347.
- Roberto Burguet & Xavier Vives, 2000.
"Social learning and costly information acquisition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 15(1), pages 185-205.
- Burguet, R. & Vives, X., 1996. "Social Learning and Costly Information Acquisition," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 323.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Amador, Manuel & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2006. "Learning from Private and Public Observation of Other's Actions," MPRA Paper 109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Gosselin & Aileen Lotz & Charles Wyplosz, 2008. "The Expected Interest Rate Path: Alignment of Expectations vs. Creative Opacity," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(3), pages 145-185, September.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2012.
"Consumers' Imperfect Information and Price Rigidities,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1209, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2012.
- Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2013. "Consumers' Imperfect Information and Price Rigidities," 2013 Meeting Papers 65, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Marcello Miccoli & Sergio Santoro, 2014. "Informational Effects of Monetary Policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 982, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue of information; learning; pubblic communication;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-03-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2012-03-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_856_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.