Social Learning and Costly Information Acquisition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Burguet & Xavier Vives, 2000. "Social learning and costly information acquisition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 15(1), pages 185-205.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Vives, 2017.
"Endogenous Public Information and Welfare in Market Games,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 935-963.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "Endogenous Public Information and Welfare in Market Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 3492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xavier Vives, 2016. "Endogenous Public Information and Welfare in Market Games," 2016 Meeting Papers 413, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vives, Xavier, 1996. "Social learning and rational expectations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 589-601, April.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2008. "Thought and Behavior Contagion in Capital Markets," MPRA Paper 9142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008.
"Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2008-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Ding, 2008. "Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 232, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 16 Jun 2008.
- Celen, Bogachan & Hyndman, Kyle, 2006. "Endogenous Network Formation In the Laboratory," MPRA Paper 1440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2003.
"Herd Behaviour and Cascading in Capital Markets: a Review and Synthesis,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 25-66.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2001. "Herd Behavior and Cascading in Capital Markets: A Review and Synthesis," MPRA Paper 5186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005.
"Rational Information Choice in Financial Market Equilibrium,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1436, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "Rational Information Choice in Financial Market Equilibrium," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5q4764nj, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Yang, Wan-Ru, 2011. "Herding with costly information and signal extraction," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 624-632, October.
- Marcello Miccoli, 2012. "Optimal dynamic public communication," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 856, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:323.96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .