Corporate governance of financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Nora, 2004. "Do federal grants boost school spending? Evidence from Title I," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1771-1792, August.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubenstein, Ross & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Amor, Hella Bel Hadj, 2007. "From districts to schools: The distribution of resources across schools in big city school districts," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 532-545, October.
- Kelly Bedard & William O. Brown, Jr., "undated". "The Allocation of Public School Expenditures," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-16, Claremont Colleges.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Jeremy Gerst & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Fiscal crises of the states: causes and consequences," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun28.
- Richard Deitz & Andrew F. Haughwout & Charles Steindel, 2010. "The recession's impact on the state budgets of New York and New Jersey," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Jun/Jul).
- Martin Feldstein, 1978. "The Effect of a Differential Add-On Grant: Title I and Local Education Spending," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(4), pages 443-458.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Heider, Florian, 2016. "Liquidity, Information Aggregation, and Market-Based Pay in an Efficient Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2016. "Risk management, governance, culture, and risk taking in banks," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-60.
- Bushman, Robert M., 2014. "Thoughts on financial accounting and the banking industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 384-395.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance ; Disclosure of information ; Securities ; Bank management ; Banks and banking - Regulations;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-03-21 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2012-03-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .