Corporate governance of financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert M. Bushman & Bradley E. Hendricks & Christopher D. Williams, 2016. "Bank Competition: Measurement, Decision‐Making, and Risk‐Taking," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 777-826, June.
- Tam, On Kit & Liang, Hsin-Yu & Chen, Sheng-Hung & Liu, Bin, 2021. "Do valued independent directors matter to commercial bank performance?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-20.
- Dorina CLICHICI & Iulia LUPU, 2015. "Corporate Governance – Determinant Of Moldovan Banking System Stability," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 1, pages 93-96.
- Kutubi, Shawgat S. & Ahmed, Kamran & Khan, Hayat, 2018. "Bank performance and risk-taking — Does directors' busyness matter?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 184-199.
- Hummel, Katrin & Laun, Ute & Krauss, Annette, 2021. "Management of environmental and social risks and topics in the banking sector - An empirical investigation," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(1).
- Rene M. Stulz, 2016. "Risk management, governance, culture, and risk taking in banks," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-60.
- Nizar Dwaikat & Mohamed Imen Gallali & Mohammed Saadeh, 2021. "The Impact of Family Ownership on the Capital Structure of Palestinian Firms," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 32-52.
- Bushman, Robert M. & Davidson, Robert H. & Dey, Aiyesha & Smith, Abbie, 2018. "Bank CEO materialism: Risk controls, culture and tail risk," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 191-220.
- Walter Gontarek & Ruth Bender, 2019. "Examining risk governance practices in global financial institutions: the adoption of risk appetite statements," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(1), pages 74-85, March.
- Daniel Ofori-Sasu & John Kuwornu & Gloria Clarissa Dzeha & Baah Aye Kusi, 2022. "Risk behaviour and insurance efficiency: the role of ownership and regulations from an emerging economies," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 2(7), pages 1-30, July.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2014.
"Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks,"
Working Paper Series
2014-10, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," Working Papers 14-09, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- René M. Stulz, 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," NBER Working Papers 20274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandao-Marques, L. & Correa, R. & Sapriza, H., 2012.
"International Evidence on Government Support and Risk-Taking in the Banking Sector,"
Other publications TiSEM
4a9756af-eb63-4867-ae29-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Horacio Sapriza & Mr. Luis Brandao Marques & Mr. Ricardo Correa, 2013. "International Evidence on Government Support and Risk Taking in the Banking Sector," IMF Working Papers 2013/094, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Brandao-Marques & Ricardo Correa & Horacio Sapriza, 2013. "International evidence on government support and risk taking in the banking sector," International Finance Discussion Papers 1086, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lidiia Karpenko & Iryna Chunytska & Nataliia Oliinyk & Nataliia Poprozman & Olha Bezkorovaina, 2020. "Consideration of Risk Factors in Corporate Property Portfolio Management," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-14, November.
- Raoudha Dhouibi & Abir Mabrouk & Emna Rouetbi, 2016. "Bank Transparency and Risk Taking: Empirical Evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(5), pages 111-123, May.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Heider, Florian, 2016. "Liquidity, Information Aggregation, and Market-Based Pay in an Efficient Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kutubi, Shawgat S. & Ahmed, Kamran & Khan, Hayat & Garg, Mukesh, 2021. "Multiple directorships and the extent of loan loss provisions: Evidence from banks in South Asia," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3).
- Cesar Portalanza Chinguel, 2019. "Una nota sobre el gobierno corporativo en la industria bancaria," Revista de Análisis Económico y Financiero, Universidad de San Martín de Porres, vol. 1(03), pages 48-54.
- César Portalanza Chinguel, 2021. "Gobierno corporativo y desastre financiero en el sistema financiero. El caso de una microfinanciera," Revista de Análisis Económico y Financiero, Universidad de San Martín de Porres, vol. 4(01), pages 25-30.
- Bushman, Robert M., 2014. "Thoughts on financial accounting and the banking industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 384-395.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Disclosure of information; Securities; Bank management; Banks and banking - Regulations;
All these keywords.
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gabriella Bucciarelli (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.