427 - Comparing alternative methodologies for real exchange rate assessment - Matteo Salto and Aless
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2010.
"On the Complementarity of Equilibrium Exchange-Rate Approaches,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 618-632, September.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2010. "On the complementarity of equilibrium exchange-rate approaches," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00634789, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "How Robust are Estimated Equilibrium Exchange Rates? A Panel BEER Approach," Working Papers 2008-01, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017.
"A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
40, Bank of Lithuania.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2017. "A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU," Working Paper Series 2026, European Central Bank.
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2016. "Income Inequality and Macroeconomic Imbalances under EMU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 110, European Institute, LSE.
- António Afonso & Jorge Silva, 2017. "Current account balance cyclicality," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(13), pages 911-917, July.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2017. "Dutch disease, real effective exchange rate misalignments and their effect on GDP growth in EU," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PB), pages 350-370.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere, 2016. "Euro-Area Fiscal Stance: From Theory to Practical Implementation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aaron G Grech & Noel Rapa, "undated". "Trends in Malta’s current account and their underlying causes," CBM Policy Papers PP/03/2016, Central Bank of Malta.
- Fidora, Michael & Giordano, Claire & Schmitz, Martin, 2017. "Real exchange rate misalignments in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2108, European Central Bank.
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2017. "Euro area macroeconomic imbalances and their asymmetric reversal: the link between financial integration and income inequality," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 83-104, April.
- Silvia Fabiani & Stefano Federico & Alberto Felettigh, 2016. "Adjusting the external adjustment: cyclical factors and the Italian current account," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 346, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jorge Silva, 2017. "Are external accounts sustainable in Portugal?," Working Papers REM 2017/21, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Effective Exchange Rate REER misalignment BEER competitiveness current account norms current account Turrini Salto exchange rate assessment Comparing alternative methodologies;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.