A Complementary Tool to Monitor Fiscal Stress in European Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Dobrescu & Iva Petrova & Nazim Belhocine & Emanuele Baldacci, 2011. "Assessing Fiscal Stress," IMF Working Papers 11/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Bussiere, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006.
"Towards a new early warning system of financial crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 953-973, October.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Bussière, Matthieu, 2002. "Towards a new early warning system of financial crises," Working Paper Series 145, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Matthieu Bussiere, 2003. "Towards A New Early Warning System of Financial Crises," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 81, Royal Economic Society.
- Aart Kraay & Vikram Nehru, 2006. "When Is External Debt Sustainable?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(3), pages 341-365.
- Martin Bruns & Tigran Poghosyan, 2018.
"Leading indicators of fiscal distress: evidence from extreme bounds analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(13), pages 1454-1478, March.
- Martin Bruns & Tigran Poghosyan, 2016. "Leading Indicators of Fiscal Distress; Evidence from the Extreme Bound Analysis," IMF Working Papers 16/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthieu Bussière, 2013.
"Balance of payment crises in emerging markets: how early were the ‘early’ warning signals?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(12), pages 1601-1623, April.
- Bussière, Matthieu, 2007. "Balance of payment crises in emerging markets: how early were the “early” warning signals?," Working Paper Series 713, European Central Bank.
- Elva Bova & Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Frederik G Toscani & H. Elif Ture, 2016. "The Fiscal Costs of Contingent Liabilities; A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 16/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Manasse, Paolo & Roubini, Nouriel, 2009. ""Rules of thumb" for sovereign debt crises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 192-205, July.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito & Gerrit B. Koester & Christiane Nickel, 2014.
"Signalling fiscal stress in the euro area: A country-specific early warning system,"
1418, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Nickel, Christiane & Koester, Gerrit & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2014. "Signalling fiscal stress in the euro area - a country-specific early warning system," Working Paper Series 1712, European Central Bank.
- Richard Hemming & Axel Schimmelpfennig & Michael Kell, 2003. "Fiscal Vulnerability and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 218, International Monetary Fund.
- Katia Berti & Matteo Salto & Matthieu Lequien, 2012. "An early-detection index of fiscal stress for EU countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 475, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Axel Schimmelpfennig & Nouriel Roubini & Paolo Manasse, 2003. "Predicting Sovereign Debt Crises," IMF Working Papers 03/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Warmedinger, Thomas & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Drudi, Francesco & Setzer, Ralph & De Stefani, Roberta & Bouabdallah, Othman & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Debt sustainability analysis for euro area sovereigns: a methodological framework," Occasional Paper Series 185, European Central Bank.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2017-11-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-11-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-11-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:dispap:049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.