Transactions as a Source of Agglomeration Economies: Buyer-seller matching in the Japanese manufacturing industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko & UESUGI Iichiro, 2013. "Role of Inter-firm Transactions on Industrial Agglomeration: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Han Hong & Elie Tamer, 2007. "Estimation and Confidence Regions for Parameter Sets in Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1243-1284, September.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2008. "Estimating Matching Games with Transfers," NBER Working Papers 14382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2010. "Inference for the Identified Set in Partially Identified Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 78(1), pages 169-211, January.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2010. "Identification in matching games," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 203-254, November.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2010.
"What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 1195-1213, June.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2007. "What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 07-064, Harvard Business School.
- William Kerr & Edward Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 2007. "What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns," Working Papers 07-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser & William Kerr, 2007. "What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns," NBER Working Papers 13068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-05-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:12021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .