Services in Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaditya Mattoo & Pierre Sauve, 2003. "Domestic Regulation and Service Trade Liberalization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15081, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirkegaard, Jacob Funk, 2012.
"Transactions: A New Look at Service Sector Foreign Direct Investment in Asia,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
318, Asian Development Bank.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "Transactions: A New Look at Services Sector Foreign Direct Investment in Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ishido, Hikari, 2013. "Harmonization of trade in services by APEC members," IDE Discussion Papers 410, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Philippa Dee, 2011.
"Promoting Domestic Reforms Through Regionalism,"
Crawford School Research Papers
1107, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dee, Philippa & McNaughton, Anne, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 312, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philippa Dee & Anne McNaughton, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism," Governance Working Papers 23224, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:07015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MATSUKURA, Taeko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.