Domestic Regulation and Service Trade Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Maxwell, 2003. "Heaven or Hubris: Reflections on the New 'New Poverty Agenda'," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Stephen A. O'Connell & Charles C. Soludo, 1999. "Aid intensity in Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jeremy Heimans, 2002. "Strengthening Participation in Public Expenditure Management: Policy Recommendations for Key Stakeholders," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 22, OECD Publishing.
- O'Connell, Stephen A. & Soludo, Charles C., 2001. "Aid Intensity in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1527-1552, September.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2010.
"Market Structure and Market Access,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7), pages 873-893, July.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4151, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2008. "Market Structure and Market Access," CESifo Working Paper Series 2239, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph F. Francois & Ian Wooton, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Economics working papers 2007-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Cornelia Woll & Alvaro Artigas, 2007. "When Trade Liberalization Turns into Regulatory Reform: The Impact on Business-Government Relations in International Trade Politics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8526, Sciences Po.
- Wellenius, Bjorn & Galarza, Juan & Guermazi, Boutheina, 2005. "Telecommunications and the World Trade Organization : the case of Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3759, The World Bank.
- Ryo Ochiai & Philippa Dee & Christopher Findlay, 2009. "Services In Free Trade Agreements," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Free Trade Agreements In The Asia Pacific, chapter 2, pages 29-80 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis, 2015. "A Technical Barriers to Trade Agreement for Services?," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/25, European University Institute.
- Cornelia Woll & Alvaro Artigas, 2007. "When Trade Liberalization Turns into Regulatory Reform: The Impact on Business-Government Relations in International Trade Politics," Post-Print hal-01071209, HAL.
- Suparna Karmakar, 2010. "GATS : Domestic Regulations versus Market Access," Working Papers id:2903, eSocialSciences.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Nordås, Hildegunn Kyvik, 2007. "Services trade and domestic regulation," MPRA Paper 2116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2011.
"Reflections on the Preferential Liberalization of Services Trade,"
146, World Trade Institute.
- Shingal, Anirudh & Sauvé, Pierre, 2011. "Reflections on the Preferential Liberalization of Services Trade," MPRA Paper 32816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmes, Peter, 2004. "The WTO and Domestic Regulation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30630, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Konan, Denise Eby & Van Assche, Ari, 2007.
"Regulation, market structure and service trade liberalization,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 895-923, November.
- Denise Eby Konan & Ari Van Assche, 2006. "Regulation, Market Structure and Service Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-18, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Environmental Economics and Policies International Economics and Trade - Trade and Services Governance - Governance Indicators Public Sector Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.