The Power of Parity: How Advancing Women's Equality can Add $12 trillion to Global Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Selamah Abdullah Yusof & Jarita Duasa, 2010. "Household Decision-Making and Expenditure Patterns of Married Men and Women in Malaysia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 371-381, September.
- Sher Verick, 2014. "Female labor force participation in developing countries," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 1-87, September.
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:y:2014:p:87 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brindusa Anghel & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Ignacio Marra de Artíñano, 2019. "Brechas Salariales de Género en España," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 229(2), pages 87-119, June.
- Hélène Périvier & Réjane Sénac, 2018. "The new spirit of neoliberalism: equality and economic prosperity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/14c56gh1hq9, Sciences Po.
- Julia Behrman & Sara Duvisac, 2017. "The relationship between women's paid employment and women's stated son preference in India," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(52), pages 1601-1636.
- Hélène Périvier & Réjane Sénac, 2018. "The new spirit of neoliberalism: equality and economic prosperity," Post-Print hal-02403971, HAL.
- Fletcher-Brown, Judith & Pereira, Vijay & Nyadzayo, Munyaradzi W., 2018. "Health marketing in an emerging market: The critical role of signaling theory in breast cancer awareness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 416-434.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Astrid Sneyers & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2013.
"Girl Power in Agricultural Production: How Much Does it Yield? A Case-Study on the Dairy Sector in India,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
34113, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Astrid Sneyers & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2013. "Girl Power in Agricultural Production: How Much Does it Yield? A Case-Study on the Dairy Sector in India," Working Papers id:5562, eSocialSciences.
- Ragui Assaad & Rana Hendy & Moundir Lassassi & Shaimaa Yassin, 2020.
"Explaining the MENA paradox: Rising educational attainment yet stagnant female labor force participation,"
Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 43(28), pages 817-850.
- Assaad, Ragui & Hendy, Rana & Lassassi, Moundir & Yassin, Shaimaa, 2018. "Explaining the MENA Paradox: Rising Educational Attainment, Yet Stagnant Female Labor Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 11385, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Rachapalli, Swapnika Reddy & Saha, Sarani, 2018.
"Stigma of sexual violence and women’s decision to work,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 226-238.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Rachapalli,Swapnika Reddy & Saha, Sarani, 2017. "Stigma of Sexual Violence and Womens Decision to Work," GLO Discussion Paper Series 96, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Rachapalli, Swapnika Reddy & Saha, Sarani, 2017. "Stigma of Sexual Violence and Women's Decision to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 10934, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Khan, Bilal Muhammad & Majid, Muhammad Farhan, 2018. "Gender Reservation Wage Gap in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 92177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaohui Hou, 2016. "How Does Women’s Decision-Making Power Affect Budget Share, Nutrition and Education in Pakistan?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 115-131, March.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Majilla, Tanmoy & Rieger, Matthias, 2018. "Gender Norms and the Motherhood Penalty: Experimental Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 11360, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raymond B. Frempong & David Stadelmann, 2017. "Does Female Education have a Bargaining Effect on Household Welfare? Evidence from Ghana and Uganda," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sneyers, Astrid & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2015. "A Gender Gap in Agricultural Productivity? Evidence from the Dairy Sector in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212062, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kasrin, Zein & Smolny, Werner, 2019. "Female Labor Market Participation and Socioeconomic Development: Disentangling the U-Shaped Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 95561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David & Villa, Kira, 2016. "Early Fertility and Labor Market Segmentation: Evidence from Madagascar," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235749, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Finlay, Jocelyn E., 2021. "Women’s reproductive health and economic activity: A narrative review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Mahesh Karra & David Canning & Joshua Wilde, 2015. "A Simulation Model of the Effect of Fertility Reduction on Economic Growth in Africa," Working Papers 0315, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Insan Tunali & Murat Güray Kirdar & Meltem Dayioglu, 2019.
"Female Labor Force Participation In Turkey: A Synthetic Cohort (Panel) Analysis, 1988-2013,"
1378, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Dec 2019.
- Tunali, Insan & Kirdar, Murat G. & Dayioglu-Tayfur, Meltem, 2019. "Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: A Synthetic Cohort (Panel) Analysis, 1988-2013," IZA Discussion Papers 12844, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Nicolas Moreau, 2013.
"The Impact of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Labor Supply in a Simulated Nash-bargaining Framework,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 77-86, March.
- Nicolas Moreau & Olivier Bargain, 2013. "The Impact of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Labor Supply in a Simulated Nash bargaining Framework," Post-Print hal-01691912, HAL.
- Olivier Bargain & Nicolas Moreau, 2013. "The Impact of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Labor Supply in a Simulated Nash-bargaining Framework," Post-Print hal-01245264, HAL.
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David E. & Villa, Kira M., 2016. "Teen Fertility and Labor Market Segmentation: Evidence from Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 10464, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bilal Muhammad Khan & Muhammad Farhan Majid, 2020. "A note on the gender reservation wage gap in developing countries," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 67(5), pages 462-468, November.
- Selamah Yusof, 2015. "Household Decision-Making in Malaysia: The Ethnic Dimension," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 283-293, October.
- Avolio, Beatrice E. & Di Laura, Giovanna F., 2017. "The progress and evolution of women’s participation in production and business activities in South America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Isha Gupta, 2020. "Fertility And Mothersâ€™ Labour Force Participation In Rural India," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0267, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Marianna Oliskevych & Iryna Lukianenko, 2020. "European unemployment nonlinear dynamics over the business cycles: Markov switching approach," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 22(4), pages 375-401.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; work; gender; labor market; GDP; global annual; gender gap; women; play; identical role; workforce; female; male; labour force participate; agricultural; business; investment; productivity; wage gap;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:7570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.