How Can Bill and Melinda Gates Increase Other Peopleâ€™s Donations to Fund Public Goods?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Andreoni, 2006. "Leadership Giving in Charitable Fund-Raising," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Karlan, Dean & McConnell, Margaret A., 2014.
"Hey look at me: The effect of giving circles on giving,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 402-412.
- Karlan, Dean S. & McConnell, Margaret, 2012. "Hey Look at Me: The Effect of Giving Circles on Giving," CEPR Discussion Papers 8785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karlan, Dean & McConnell, Margaret A., 2012. "Hey Look at Me: The Effect of Giving Circles on Giving," Working Papers 96, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Dean Karlan & Margaret A. McConnell, 2012. "Hey Look at Me: The Effect of Giving Circles on Giving," NBER Working Papers 17737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Karlan & Margaret A. McConnell, 2012. "Hey Look at Me: The Effect of Giving Circles on Giving," Working Papers 1006, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-1458, December.
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-477, June.
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J., 2003. "Rebate versus matching: does how we subsidize charitable contributions matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 681-701, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:124-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samantha Horn & Dean Karlan, 2018. "Intuitive Donating: Testing One-Line Solicitations for $1 Donations in a Large Online Experiment," NBER Working Papers 24327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lenka Fiala & Charles N. Noussair, 2017.
"Charitable Giving, Emotions, And The Default Effect,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 1792-1812, October.
- Noussair, Charles & Habetinova, Lenka, 2015. "Charitable Giving, Emotions, and the Default Effect," Discussion Paper 2015-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordspublic goods; charitable fundraising; asymmetric information; matching grant; donors; donations; poverty; charity; Gross Domestic Product; average revenue; consumption; tax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .