The Yuanâ€™s Exchange Rates and Pass-through Effects on the Prices of Japanese and US Imports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Thorbecke & Gordon Smith, 2010. "How Would an Appreciation of the Renminbi and Other East Asian Currencies Affect China's Exports?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 95-108, February.
- Robert J. Vigfusson & Nathan Sheets & Joseph E. Gagnon, 2007. "Exchange rate pass-through to export prices: assessing some cross-country evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 902, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jiawen Yang, 1997.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through In U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 95-104, February.
- Jiawen Yang, 1992. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 92-28, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Lim, Edwin & Spence, Michael, 2006.
"China and the Global Economy: Medium-Term Issues and Options--A Synthesis Report,"
Working Paper Series
rwp06-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Edwin Lim & Michael Spence & Ricardo Hausmann, 2006. "China and the Global Economy: Medium-term Issues and Options - A Synthesis Report," CID Working Papers 126, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; US; Japanese; Peopleâ€™s Republic of China; import;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .