Revisiting the Need of Improved Stoves: Estimating Health, Time and Carbon Benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Usha Gupta, 2006. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Working Papers id:668, eSocialSciences.
- Bluffstone, Randall A., 1998.
"Reducing degradation of forests in poor countries when permanent solutions elude us: what instruments do we really have?,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, pages 295-317.
- Bluffstone, R.A., 1997. "Reducing Degradation of Forests in Poor Countries When Permanent Solutions Elude Us: What Instruments Do we Really Have?," Papers 604, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Huq, Mainul & Khaliquzzaman, M. & Pandey, Kiran & Wheeler, David, 2004. "Indoor air quality for poor families: new evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3393, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNepal; costs; benefits; air pollution; indoor; Cooking energy; Solid biomass fuel; health problems; Green House Gases; Cost Benefit Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-02-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-02-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .