Indoor air quality for poor families: new evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "Making Sustainable Commitments : An Environment Strategy for the World Bank," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13985, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Gupta, Parul, 2011. "Nutritional status and access to clean fuels: Evidence from South Asia," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sabina Alkire and Maria Emma Santos, "undated".
"Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp038, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Emma Santos, 2010. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-11, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Naureen Fatema, 2005. "The Impact of Structural Gender Differences and its Consequences on Access to Energy in Rural Bangladesh," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8261, The World Bank.
- Min Bikram Malla Thakuri, 2010. "Revisiting the Need of Improved Stoves: Estimating Health, Time and Carbon Benefits," Working Papers id:2398, eSocialSciences.
- Edwards, John H. Y. & Langpap, Christian, 2012.
"Fuel choice, indoor air pollution and children's health,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 379-406, August.
- John H. Y. Edwards & Christian Langpap, 2008. "Fuel Choice, Indoor Air Pollution, and Children's Health," Working Papers 0803, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir & Chakraborty, Arpita, 2013. "Economic viability of biogas and green self-employment opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 757-766.
- Dasgupt, Susmita & Huq, Mainul & Khaliquzzaman, M. & Pandey, Kiran & Wheeler, David, 2004. "Who suffers from indoor air pollution? evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3428, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSanitation and Sewerage; Public Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Montreal Protocol; Construction Industry; Montreal Protocol; Transport and Environment; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; TF030632-DANISH CTF - FY05 (DAC PART COUNTRIES GNP PER CAPITA BELOW USD 2; 500/AL; Sanitation and Sewerage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .