Reducing Degradation of Forests in Poor Countries When Permanent Solutions Elude Us: What Instruments Do we Really Have?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bluffstone, Randall A., 1998. "Reducing degradation of forests in poor countries when permanent solutions elude us: what instruments do we really have?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 295-317, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. R. Rohitha, "undated". "Evaluating Gains from De-Eutrophication of the Dutch Canal in Sri Lanka: A Cost Benefit Analysis," Working papers 6, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Min Bikram Malla Thakuri, 2010. "Revisiting the Need of Improved Stoves: Estimating Health, Time and Carbon Benefits," Working Papers id:2398, eSocialSciences.
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
- Beyene,Abebe & Bluffstone,Randy & Gebreegzhiaber,Zenebe & Martinsson,Peter & Mekonnen,Alemu & Vieider,Ferdinand, 2015. "Do improved biomass cookstoves reduce fuelwood consumption and carbon emissions ? evidence from rural Ethiopia using a randomized treatment trial with electronic monitoring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7324, The World Bank.
- Dayal, Vikram, 2006. "A microeconometric analysis of household extraction of forest biomass goods in Ranthambhore National Park, India," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 145-163, June.
- Howells, Mark I. & Jonsson, Sandra & Käck, Emilia & Lloyd, Philip & Bennett, Kevin & Leiman, Tony & Conradie, Beatrice, 2010. "Calabashes for kilowatt-hours: Rural energy and market failure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2729-2738, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPROPERTY RIGHTS ; NEPAL ; FORESTS ; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harvid:604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .