Infant And Under-Five Mortality In India: Levels, Patterns And Correlates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2004.
"Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
04/567, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2008. "Birth spacing and neonatal mortality in India : Dynamics, frailty and fecundity," Other publications TiSEM 49ad9239-a00e-4695-9979-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur Van Soest, 2005. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India Dynamics, Frailty, and Fecundity," Working Papers 219, RAND Corporation.
- Bhalotra, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2005. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India : Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," Discussion Paper 2005-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Sonia Bhalotra, 2004. "Inequality in Infant Survival Rates in India: Identification of State-Dependence Effects," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/558, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1982. "Market Opportunities, Genetic Endowments, and Intrafamily Resource Distribution: Child Survival in Rural India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 803-815, September.
- Filmer, Deon & King, Elizabeth M. & Pritchett, Lant, 1998. "Gender disparity in South Asia : comparisons between and within countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1867, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsimmunisation; child; infant; under-five mortality; rates of mortality decline; deaths; risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .